World Enough and Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
33995 Posts in 1435 Topics by 356 Members
Latest Member: Lurker
* Home PM Inbox SMF Help User Guide Site Rules Staff Members Tag Search ZC Blog Fiction & Art Login Register
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Emer's Intro
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Emer's Intro  (Read 12896 times)
emeraven
Stormrose
Fella
Grifter

Referrals: 0

Dawning rose

« on: December 22, 2010, 11:00:37 PM »

How did you hear about the site?

Through a friend who has been on this site for some time an writing various stories.

What sort of roleplay and/or writing have you done before?

I have written forum RP, as well as MUD an roleplay inside of games.
I have written some novel length story, but not recently

Are there any games, genres, authors or game/fiction universes that you particularly do or don't like?

I currently play EQ2, an have played a few of the MMO around, mostly I don't for the world but the community in the game. That said I have been involved with that universe for 10 years or more.

Are there any types of adult content that you do or don't like?

I dont roleplay gross or horrific situations unless I know the person well.
emeraven
Stormrose
Fella
Grifter

Dawning rose

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 11:12:19 PM »

It will speed up the approval process if you could copy and paste a paragraph or two of your writing into your post or provide a link to something of yours that is publicly accessible on the internet. It need not be suitable for children, but please keep adult themes toned down.

http://www.raven-mythic.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=17518

Please also clearly confirm the following:
You are over 21 years old, and it is legal in your area for you to view adult content.

Yes I am over 21

Gender; it's best to be clear on this, since ambiguity (such as, "Well, what do you think I am?") will delay your approval. If your biology doesn't quite match, please indicate clearly the gender with which you identify.

I am male, but mostly roleplay (and identify with) female persona.

You have read and understand the site rules.

Yes.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 04:25:55 PM by emeraven » Logged
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »

Welcome Emer and I feel so lucky to have gotten you to come along with Lilly.  Since we the admin need some time to review your application I'm going to ask the standard getting to know you questions.     Let's see.  If you, Emer woke up one day and found that you had been granted standard fantasy Ranger skills, spells and powers what animal would you choose as a companion and what would be the first thing you would want to go do with said skills.

emeraven
Stormrose
Fella
Grifter

Dawning rose

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 11:57:57 PM »

Eme would have a wolf a raven pet. The first thing she would do would be to go exploring her new world. This is pretty much her favorite thing.
Lilias
La Blanche
Femme Fatale
Hunted

Referrals: 702

Pas a pas se va luènh.

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 05:02:55 AM »

Welcome to our writing nook!

The link you posted requires the reader to log in, so those of us without a membership cannot view it. It would be grand if you'd just copy-paste all or a part of the piece you are referencing here for us to read.

Have fun!

Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm mad, but not ill.
The Lists <> The Games <> Journal

NaNoWriMo 2013: Won at 52,268 words!
Archangel
The Forgotten Angel
Fella
Operations

Referrals: 3

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 07:19:07 AM »

Hi Emer,

If you could instantaneously travel anywhere in the world and spend one minute there, where would you go, and why?  Smiley

Do you dream of Angels?
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 12:18:18 PM »

Heh... I didnt realize that link required a log in.  Apparently I have forgotten that I used to be a member of that community.  Since I know Emer is trapped in a hotel untill tonight and unable to respond here is the copyed context of his link:

The Journal of Aurum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm here, I don't want to be but I am.

I decided to walk up to the front door of the house, I feel enough like a political prisoner I wasn't gong to be handed over like some pawn in a war. So I walked up, announced who I was, an waited to be let in. How very civilized.

He was there in those rooms, he didn't say anything. Bastard I know that game, I have played it myself.

I gave him the drawing, even said I thought he might enjoy it. He thanked me. I can be nice, even when my heads killing me.

I didn't let it show though, I didn't last time I was captive here, hell if I'm gonna now. Sis needs to let me in soon, will try an talk to her tomorrow an get it done. I want our mind back.

I went to leave an he stopped me, asked how I felt. How I felt? What mental game is this, everything with him is a test, I'm sure his silence is too; he could of course just being quiet because he has all the cards now, an he may actually be concerned about me, maybe. Oh yeah, he probably thinks I'm a kid, wonderful.

I said I couldn't pin it down to one emotion, he said to list them, I gave him one then asked what he felt. A lil give an take is not too much to ask for. We talked a bit, he asked what I remembered. I told him I remembered the time he told me to shut up *chuckle*. We talked about our cycle of life, I told him each life is different, I grow an evolve, I look so different now. Pyxie wont recognize me. He said it was similar to his own in aspects an I agree. How alike are we I wonder.

He asked if I was hungry, I said like a wolf, let him figure that one out. I went to my room, better than many of the cells I've stayed in Ill say that at least. I refuse to look out the window. Why look at what you cant have. I have a feeling I know why he does all this, but it will take some time to prove one way or another..

I wounder if he will allow visitors, or let me out occasionally...wolf on a leash, how fun.

I wonder how long it takes till I break. I really should stop thinking.

emeraven
Stormrose
Fella
Grifter

Dawning rose

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 11:03:10 PM »

Welcome to our writing nook!

The link you posted requires the reader to log in, so those of us without a membership cannot view it. It would be grand if you'd just copy-paste all or a part of the piece you are referencing here for us to read.

Have fun!

Sorry about that, I thought you could read it before you had to log in, obviously not. This journal was started when I returned to the game after years absence an Eme found herself a 'political' prisoner.
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 11:15:48 PM »

And again welcome to the site.  We've got some great writers here and I cant wait to see more of your writing as well.   Please make a rogues gallery post when you can to share your likes and dislikes with potential writing partners.

emeraven
Stormrose
Fella
Grifter

Dawning rose

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 12:29:44 AM »

Hi Emer,

If you could instantaneously travel anywhere in the world and spend one minute there, where would you go, and why?  Smiley

I would go to the harbor at skye in scotland because it was the most calm beautiful place I know.
That_Was_Zen
Fella
Person of Interest

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 02:46:27 PM »

H'lo Emer!    And welcome.

Try this one on for size:

"Quick!", the guy outside the liquor store says.   "I need your help."     You might eye him strangely, or not, but he adds, hastily,  "No, I don't want any money from you.     I have no family, no friends, and yes, I'm down on my luck.    But as you can see, I have a dollar and a dream, but I have no lucky numbers.    I need six numbers for the lottery, and if we win, I'll split the proceeds 60-40 with you.   You get the sixty, since I'm borrowing your luck.    But I need to know why the numbers are favorable for you or the luck won't work."

What do you tell him?

-Zen
emeraven
Stormrose
Fella
Grifter

Dawning rose

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 08:30:11 PM »

1 3 5 8 9 13

1 for you

3 for the goddess

5 for the pentacle

8 for the star

9 for the fates

13 for fortune, because like black cats, things work in reverse for witches Wink
Tags: introduction 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Emer's Intro
Jump to: