World Enough and Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
33995 Posts in 1435 Topics by 356 Members
Latest Member: Lurker
* Home PM Inbox SMF Help User Guide Site Rules Staff Members Tag Search ZC Blog Fiction & Art Login Register
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Introduction of Radnor
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Introduction of Radnor  (Read 5748 times)
Radnor
Snoop

Referrals: 0

« on: May 31, 2010, 10:12:53 AM »

Hello

My roleplaying nick name has been Radnor since 1995 basically Iv been roleplaying Gorean Lifestyel based on a series of books written
by John Norman...

I have roleplayed..other adult themed roleplaying...one was a submissive hospital (smiles) nurse Dr and patients had a nice set up
and somewhat story line

I also played...another adult themed..Barbaric Castle..pretty intense with story line different from Gorean r/p

I have played historical..romance type

Im excited that I have found some new roleplayin forums I only wished I had found them sooner

Im a loyal roleplayer..Idont have much for story...normally I just do the roleplaying and never thought to save any..I never did the
email type..I like the live action I do like group play and also..one on one...depends on the theme/storyline

thanks for allowin me to  post..

than
MusicNeverDies
Skirt
Person of Interest

When it's love, if it's not rough it isn't fun.

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »

Hello Radnor, welcome to WET!

You may want to read over this again and make sure you include everything that is asked, like your gender, and agreeing that you have read the rules.

Generally, we like to ask questions to the new people. So, I'll throw out the first one. I've heard about the Gorean Lifestyle before, but never in depth? Can you give me like, a small blurb about what it is, how it works, and differs from the 'normal' lifestyle?

Music is currently looking for games.
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 01:54:09 PM »

Hello and welcome Radnor.

Music put it very well, there are a few things that your application must contain and we do need those questions answered for membership consideration.  As for a writing example, it does not have to be something that you have written before.  Just whip up two or three paragraphs of anything that you are proud to put you name to so that we can get an idea of your writing style. More is better, its a way of advertizing yourself so our members can decide if they are interested in writing with you.  It's about a twenty-four hour wait once we have a completed application for the administrators to consider your application.  And we usually ask getting to know you questions in that time period .

Drkwolf222
Fella
Wanted

Referrals: 1

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 05:06:10 PM »

Hello Radnor you say you are gorean .. have you RPed on Second Life as a gorean

SO a good getting to know you question.   If you had an army of thousands of soldies you had to defeat  and all you have is a baby dragon, An old archer, A trollop , a gargoyle , a salamander,a Pervect, and your self . what are your chances of winning.
Radnor
Snoop

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 02:19:39 PM »

Hello Group

Before I answer your questions..and Im not wasting my time..AGAIN...let me speak my mind for Im (pist)...I was part of another adult roleplaying forum
very popular...just got approved..and Im already banned..Iv been..online roleplayer since 1995  this ban thing is new...Im part of Gorean online roleplaying
its bout roleplaying by a series of books written by John Norman...Master Mistress slaves..

the group I joined apparently thought I was after a harem of slaves..now mind you there are some who own more than a dozen..but I never owned more than
2 girls I was also advertiseing for Gorean roleplay...I did all that was asked of Me..I did post I seek a slave online for relationship..

I was shocked since I was open/hones with everything..and the time spent to join..was unreal..

so if you wish for me to leave be..at least adult enough to give reason...and I will not enter and delete all I have..

Let me know your thoughts...I know all of the groups I join are connect...somehow..soooooooo it would finds its way here

So if you...dont wish Me here..tell me straight up
thanks for your time...its appreciated
T

Kalen
Wordslinger
Fella
Wanted

Referrals: 12

Dear Sir or Madam, won't you read my book?

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 02:46:10 PM »

I'm not a member of the staff here, and I don't get a vote into who gets in and doesn't.

But what I can tell you is this, Radnor;  getting entry into World Enough and Time is a matter of fulfilling the requirements, and providing the things requested, like a writing sample, statement of age, etc.  As well, the staff tends to judge you based on how you interact with other members.

So far, you haven't really interacted, and haven't provided what is required to gain membership, as far as I can tell.

Now, as for what goes on behind the scenes of the site, the parts that you haven't yet seen?  I'm afraid you may be in for a letdown.  WET is about writing.  There's not a huge social aspect to it, as we have a limited membership.  Here, we advertise ideas for games we'd like to write, and hope that a partner picks us up on it.  You could perhaps find a willing partner for a few games along Master/Slave, D/s, Gorean principles, what have you, based on the plot you put forward. 

But if you're looking for a sexretarial pool of slaves waiting for a master for cyber and/or establishing a relationship, this may not be the place for that.  That's not really the focus of the site. 

By no means am I trying to tell you to go away, or to tell you you're not wanted here.  I just wanted to make sure you know what kind of site this is, and if you want to join and write with some great (and at times, DAMN kinky) writers, please give a writing sample, answer the questions provided in the thread, etc.

I hope that helps?

K

I heard the Music, and I wrote to it.
Some people beat drums. Some people strum guitars.
It’s all in the Music you hear.
Trieste
Only Mostly Crazy
Directrix
Wanted

Referrals: 9

Femme Fatale

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 05:11:08 PM »

I am a member of staff here, and I can tell you that Kalen put it pretty darn well. While you may find approval, this site is probably not what you're looking for if you're looking for OOC hookups.

"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault." ~Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »

Closed for inactivity.

Tags: Master slave gorean roleplaying 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Introduction of Radnor
Jump to: