World Enough and Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
33995 Posts in 1435 Topics by 356 Members
Latest Member: Lurker
* Home PM Inbox SMF Help User Guide Site Rules Staff Members Tag Search ZC Blog Fiction & Art Login Register
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Delilah
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Delilah  (Read 8610 times)
Delilah
Skirt
Grifter

Referrals: 0

« on: May 18, 2010, 11:53:54 PM »

* How did you hear about the site?
Well Yanaba79 and several of my friends from reality have been quite literally chatting my ear off about this site and I finally just said something along the lines of: "So, why haven't I been invited?"

* What sort of roleplay and/or writing have you done before?
There is a whole list of role play that I have done over the years, starting with many text based MMO's like Avalon and Achea, Role play servers on Everquest 1, 2, Warcraft and then onto Second life, and back to warcraft, and then to real life live action role playing. As well as the other type of roll playing, but that's for an ask and I'll tell basis.

* Are there any games, genres, authors or game/fiction universes that you particularly do or don't like?
None that I do not like come forward to the brain, I may not particularly be feeling one area of interest for a short time, but it may change when I feel like a change. I am, and always have been, an eclectic fan-girl.

* Are there any types of adult content that you do or don't like?
Same statement as above, but there is one that I absolutely will not get my hands dirtied by is by infant rape. I have seen some communities that 'promote' do not discourage it, and it does disturb me.

It will speed up the approval process if you could copy and paste a paragraph or two of your writing into your post or provide a link to something of yours that is publicly accessible on the internet. It need not be suitable for children, but please keep adult themes toned down.

Jason dropped down from the overhead branches, holding onto the overhead oak limb by his lions tail. His slim body still seamed more then the pitiful looking branch could carry. With his golden, angelic wings outstretched and the sun filtering through the feathers and blonde hair reaching for the ground in front of Adrienne he did look like he was an angel.

Adrienne knew better.

"Get out of my face Sphinx boy." She swatted at his surprisingly soft hair, gravity once again betraying her and allowing it all to just run like a silken waterfall through her fingers right back to where she didn't want it to be. Adrienne huffed once and curled her toes in her overlarge Gothic black boots, pulling her knees in closer to her chest. Her pleated skirt folded up higher along her thigh, but she believed her long socks and large black boots blocked enough view for her to still remain covered enough for public.

Jason smiled, showing his small pointed teeth, even upside down it looked fake. "I see London, I see France..." Adrienne did not even allow him to finish the statement before reaching up and yanking him down from the tree by the hair, snailing at him she barked close to his nose, the heat of her breath bouncing back to her from his golden skin as she perched over him. She debated for a quick moment, if she should just tear out his throat while he lay trapped beneath her, heart beat thudding in his chest, so hot that she could taste it in the air. For once, he was afraid... afraid of her. Adrienne felt her spirit roll in the fear.

"Enough!" the voice behind her was commanding enough to make her rise to her feet, but not enough to stop her from running to the nearest doorway. Hot embarrassment flushed her face, and angry tears slid down her reddened cheeks and she did not turn when the voice called for her to stop. "Adrienne? Come back!"

Adrienne was angry, angry for letting Jason get the best of her, for allowing him to poke at all the wrong nerves... and worse, she was angry that he of all people saw him get to her. One would think that she were just a pup with no self control. She didn't want Darke, of all the men around her, to believe her to be nothing but an ill mannered beast. So she ran.

Please also clearly confirm the following:

* You are over 21 years old, and it is legal in your area for you to view adult content.
Over 21, totally legal.
    * Gender; it's best to be clear on this, since ambiguity (such as, "Well, what do you think I am?") will delay your approval. If your biology doesn't quite match, please indicate clearly the gender with which you identify.
Female
    * You have read and understand the site rules.
I have read and fully comprehend the rules set out by NightBird.
Fortune
Fella
Hunted

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 07:35:38 AM »

Welcome! Any friend of a friend of ours is a friend of.... Well, I'm sure I was going somewhere with that. Anyways  Grin Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Oh yes, and a question (though probably much more tame than others you will be asked here).

Choosing only one, which would you choose:

Knee-high socks, house shoes, sneakers, or combat boots?

Love is easier made than kept! - The Chariot

Open for new RPs, PM if interested.
Delilah
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 08:13:30 AM »

Is none an option? No? Well drat. Sneakers!
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 08:55:36 AM »

Hiya!  Again.. I’m so embarrassed that I hadn’t invited you until you said something… I have invited so many many people that weren’t really interested I guess I had assumed I had already mentioned it to you!  But GLEEE!  You’re here now and that is what counts!

Great writing sample, why haven’t I read any of your work before?

Lets see.. a question I don’t already know the answer to… If you found a magic lamp with a genie who was offering you one wish… what would it be and why?

Delilah
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 09:10:49 AM »

Hmmmrm.... one wish... assuming I can't wish for more wishes, cause that would entirely defeat the purpose of one wish only.

I'd wish for a house. A nice, roomy house that I can have lots and lots of people visit, many many children and enough parking for visitors with. It's not world peace, but I'm aloud to be a bit selfish with my wish.
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

Referrals: 1

He's Just this guy, you know?

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »

Heya!

Welcome aboard. Smiley I enjoyed reading your writing sample and look forward to seeing more of your work.

Now then, down to the serious business of Q&A....
If you could fight anyone in history....... Wait.... No, that's not it....

Um...

What, would you say, is the best way to get a gun from a..... No..... not that one either.....

Okay, how about this?

What, is the average airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Yeah, that's the one!

"To thine own self be true, and thou canst not then be false to anyone."  ~William Shakespeare~
Delilah
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 11:48:34 AM »

Haha, I know that one! Well kinda..... depends on if it's an African or European swallow!
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour, beating its wings 9 times per second (rather then 43).
But honestly, I find it improbably that a five ounce bird with hollow bones can carry a one pound liquid filled coconut.
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 11:54:54 AM »

I love my friends.. have I mentioned this?  They know all the same movie quote and mke me feel not so out of place!

Kalen
Wordslinger
Fella
Wanted

Referrals: 12

Dear Sir or Madam, won't you read my book?

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 11:55:19 AM »

It's easy, actually... the bird first needs to put a lime in the coconut, and drink 'em both up. 

Welcome to WET ( I prefer the acronym without the ampersand, it's much dirtier that way) Delilah.  I hope that you enjoy your stay.

As for the weird and unusual questions... hmm. 

If forced to choose, would you prefer to write a character of the opposite sex from your own, or one whose sexual interests are the opposite of your own?

I heard the Music, and I wrote to it.
Some people beat drums. Some people strum guitars.
It’s all in the Music you hear.
Delilah
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 12:55:08 PM »

I'm good for movie quotes. I get subjected to nearly any movie ever released somewhere along the line.

And given the choice between the two of them Kalen, I would probably say opposite sex, because I think the second one would have to be totally off the wall or none at all... don't think I could do that.
Delilah
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 10:50:33 PM »

sooooo... forgive me for being stupid or jumping the gun....

when do I get to post/see stories?

*twiddles thumbs*
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 11:41:49 PM »

There's a mandatory 24 hour waiting period and some sort of voodoo gathering of minds that has to happen before you can be okayed..... I think you could just go poke Yanaba until she approves you though. You might be able to speed things up with a sharp stick too.......

"To thine own self be true, and thou canst not then be false to anyone."  ~William Shakespeare~
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 11:50:54 PM »

Yup.. twenty four hours for review.  I almost forgot tonight.. why can't people apply during 9-5 eastern hours?  It so much easier to remember my job then.   Cheesy

Welcome to WE&T!

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 11:54:25 PM »

Yay! The voodoo council has approved you!!!

Welcome aboard! Cheesy

Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 09:00:36 AM »

Voodoo council?  What kind of a board do you thing I am running Paul?   We have far more duridic leanings.  Chicken feet are icky.

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 09:48:05 AM »

I don't know... personally I think I'd rather deal with chicken feet than frolic naked around a tree or stone in the freezing, foggy, pre-dawn world. Tongue

Delilah
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 11:48:02 AM »

oh! Frolic around a tree naked! That's something we haven't done before, should totally do that sometime  Wink
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 11:54:37 AM »

Yeah, it isn't the naked bit that bugs me.... It's the cold... I really don't like the cold.....

Tags: introduction  Delilah 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Delilah
Jump to: