World Enough and Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 11:05:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
33995 Posts in 1435 Topics by 356 Members
Latest Member: Lurker
* Home PM Inbox SMF Help User Guide Site Rules Staff Members Tag Search ZC Blog Fiction & Art Login Register
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Beguile's Mistress Introduction
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Beguile's Mistress Introduction  (Read 15867 times)
Beguiled
A simple storyteller
Skirt
Grifter

Referrals: 0

« on: March 21, 2010, 05:34:33 PM »

Hello,

I'm Beguile's Mistress, a 30-year-old female.  Nosy me, I overheard members on Elliquiy discussing other sites and asked what they were talking about.  Trieste pointed me in this direction for which I thank her.  You may have another opinion about that but please don't hold that against her.  After all, I did but beguile her.  Also, I've read the site rules and understand them.

My role play career extends back over the last eight months and the stories with which I've been involved have dealt with everything from two college students, a boy and a girl, who have unknowingly consumed an aphrodisiac which resulted in some pretty heated activity, a succubus, a princess, a white female doctor in Africa, a young Jewish woman in Germany during WWII, a scientist/wizard, the daughter of Satan and a newly-engaged young woman.  There have been others but those listed are the most recent.  Following is a post from one of my RPs on Elliquiy:

Rivka smiled to herself as she hurried home.  She had been able to trade the leather bound set of Shakespeare plays that had been her father’s coming of age gift from his grandfather for a chicken!  And not just any chicken.  In a time when such food was scarce and that which was available was very poor in quality this chicken was young and plump and meaty.  It would feed her family for days.

There was quite a bit of activity on the streets.  German soldiers marching and cars and transports thundering past so Rivka kept to the alleys and narrow passages behind and between the houses in the neighborhood where her family lived.  Coming into the house from the back garden, she threw open the kitchen door and was about to call out for her mother when something stopped her.  She didn’t know if it was a sound or just a feeling but she suddenly knew something was wrong.  Then she heard the sound of heavy boots on the wooden floors and dread clutched at her stomach.  Backing up slowly she reached the stairs that led from the kitchen to the second floor.  One step at a time, avoiding the one that creaked, Rivka ascended and ducked into the bedroom at the top.  It was her mother’s sewing room and faced the street, a lovely room with plenty of light where her mother sat and sewed the hand-stitched slips and children’s dresses the high-toned women loved to buy from her.

Noises from the street reached the room through a partly opened window and on leaden feet she crossed to the glistening panes and parted the curtains with two fingers.  Below her a group of German soldiers stood in a ring around two people kneeling on the cobblestones.  Rivka couldn’t see the two clearly at first but when one of the soldiers shifted she was shocked to see her parents faces looking up at the hard eyes of the men surrounding them.  Her father said something and was struck, nearly falling to the pavement.  Her mother cried out and reached for him and was yanked away.

I like stories that are plot and character driven in romantic, adventurous, or dramatic styles.  This can include light fantasy, humor, mystery, horror, themes based on best selling novels and even history (as long as you don't get too, too picky about the details).  Details are the reason I avoid genres dealing with anime, sci-fi, furry cuties, and such.  I feel more comfortable in free form than in a canon-based story.  Most adult content is fine with me except anything extreme that would alter the body or would deal with bodily waste.

Questions and clarifications?  Please ask.

Oh! Oh! Oh!  I'm also writing a female executive chef and a demi-goddess who gets reincarnated every 200 years or so, and I do so want to write a story with a vampire.

Ink flows from my pen and passion from my heart.  The two, when combined in the right measure, create beauty.
bluerose
Soft petals, prickly thorns
Skirt
Grifter

Every time it matters all my words desert me

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »

Hello and welcome to this little neck of the RP world Smiley

What is your favorite non selfwritten character (book,movie,game or series) and why ?
Would you rather play him/her or have him/her as your adversary ?

Abandon entouré d'abandon
tendresse touchant aux tendresses
C'est ton intérieur
qui sans cesse se caresse

R.M. Rilke about a rose
Fortune
Fella
Hunted

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 07:31:44 PM »

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy yourself here. What are your favorite books and or movies?

Love is easier made than kept! - The Chariot

Open for new RPs, PM if interested.
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 09:42:02 PM »

Welcome to the World Enough and Time!

In the interest of getting to know you a little better, what are some of your favorite movies?

Beguiled
A simple storyteller
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 11:35:25 PM »

Hello and welcome to this little neck of the RP world Smiley

What is your favorite non selfwritten character (book,movie,game or series) and why ?
Would you rather play him/her or have him/her as your adversary ?

Thank you for the welcome to your cozy little corner.

My favorite character from a book is Forensic Sculptor Eve Duncan.  She is a deep character with a tragic personal life.  Eve sees herself not only as speaking for the dead but also as giving them back the identity that was taken from them.  Though she believes her daughter to be dead, murdered by a serial killer and buried in an unknown location she refuses to give up looking for her grave.  Through it all she maintains an integrity I admire and courage I'd like to emulate.  I would dearly love to play her if the opportunity came my way.  I've read most of Iris Johansen's books that feature her and feel like I know her.

Ink flows from my pen and passion from my heart.  The two, when combined in the right measure, create beauty.
Beguiled
A simple storyteller
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 11:41:11 PM »

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy yourself here. What are your favorite books and or movies?

Thank you for your welcome.

My favorite books range from thrillers and mysteries by authors like Robin Cook, Tess Gerritsen, Sue Grafton, Amanda Quick, Judith Krantz and Nora Roberts, as well as historical romances and mysteries.  I gobbled up Geogette Heyer and Barbara Cartland and became addicted to historical romances, reading any and all authors that strike my fancy.  Anne Perry has written a series of particularly good Victorian mysteries.

Beguiled
A simple storyteller
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 11:53:58 PM »

Welcome to the World Enough and Time!

In the interest of getting to know you a little better, what are some of your favorite movies?

I love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in "Sleepless in Seattle" and "You've Got Mail".  Two favorites are "An Affair to Remember" and "The Philadelphia Story".  "Two Weeks Notice" made me laugh and cry.  "The Sound of Music," "Mary Poppins," "My Fair Lady" and "The Wizard of Oz" draw me to the television when one of the movie stations runs them.  Of course there are the franchises, the Bond movies, Star Wars, Star Trek and Batman.  Suspenseful movies like "Murder by the Numbers," "Wait Until Dark," and "No Way Out" grab me too.  Almost anything by Disney Studios, or with Humphrey Bogart (Casablanca), Heath Ledger, Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones are on my list.  I love movies.  This is only a sampling of the movies I've paid to see, would pay to see again and own on DVD and some video tapes.

*picks up her bowl of popcorn and the remote for the DVD player and cues up "Gone with the Wind."

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

Referrals: 1

He's Just this guy, you know?

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 12:05:37 AM »

Hello!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have another talented writer about.

Now, all this nonsense is well and good, but the real question here is, How, would you say, is the best way to get a gun from a Grammaton Cleric?

"To thine own self be true, and thou canst not then be false to anyone."  ~William Shakespeare~
Beguiled
A simple storyteller
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »

Hello!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have another talented writer about.

Now, all this nonsense is well and good, but the real question here is, How, would you say, is the best way to get a gun from a Grammaton Cleric?

Probably by bouncing on a pogo stick while twirling a hula hoop on one wrist and swinging a fishing net to scoop the gun out of his grip with the other hand.

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 01:27:08 AM »

I have no response to that.....

And that might be scarier than any response I could have had....

"To thine own self be true, and thou canst not then be false to anyone."  ~William Shakespeare~
Beguiled
A simple storyteller
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 02:09:44 AM »

I have no response to that.....

And that might be scarier than any response I could have had....

Cool

bluerose
Soft petals, prickly thorns
Skirt
Grifter

Every time it matters all my words desert me

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 02:06:35 PM »

All the more power to you, gall ! Kiss

Abandon entouré d'abandon
tendresse touchant aux tendresses
C'est ton intérieur
qui sans cesse se caresse

R.M. Rilke about a rose
Neroon
Sneaky Little Weasel
Fella
Person of Interest

Referrals: 2

Procrastinate now!

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »

Good to see you over here. I'm sure you'll fit in very well indeed.

Praise be unto Buggerup, Lord of the Internet, Suzerain of ISPs and Demigod of DSL Routers.  May our prayers and praises be an ample propitiation unto thee that we might be brought to the promised land of the www...              Yeas & Nays
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 08:33:24 PM »

It's official, welcome to the site.  Let me know if you have any questions.

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 08:34:38 PM »

Yay!

Welcome aboard! Cheesy

*cheers*

Beguiled
A simple storyteller
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 11:34:34 PM »

Thank you, everyone.  I'm happy to be here.

Trieste
Only Mostly Crazy
Directrix
Wanted

Referrals: 9

Femme Fatale

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 01:04:31 AM »

Welcome to WE&T, Missy. Smiley *hugs*

"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault." ~Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Marelyn
Skirt
Hunter

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 05:34:11 AM »

Welcome Cheesy

Ons/Offs and My Stories - Journal

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W.B Yeats
Beguiled
A simple storyteller
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 04:00:55 PM »

Welcome to WE&T, Missy. Smiley *hugs*
Welcome Cheesy

Thank you both.  It's kinda nice feeling like a newbie again.  *grins*

Methos
Fella
Grifter

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 04:14:22 PM »

Welcome to the site hopefully you'll find the vampire bite you're looking for Wink
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Beguile's Mistress Introduction
Jump to: