World Enough and Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 11:10:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
33995 Posts in 1435 Topics by 356 Members
Latest Member: Lurker
* Home PM Inbox SMF Help User Guide Site Rules Staff Members Tag Search ZC Blog Fiction & Art Login Register
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Hi peoples
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hi peoples  (Read 24709 times)
Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

Referrals: 0

« on: October 16, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

Hello everyone!  Grin

* How did you hear about the site?
I heard about this site from my good friend Soran.  (I seem to be following hm and Oreo around like a lost puppy)  Though I may have found it eventually, as I am a member of a few other role play forums.

* What sort of roleplay and/or writing have you done before?
I have  been into role play off and on for the last two or three years and can only do freeform.  I've never been able to understand system games.  I just like diving into a free flowing story with someone.

* Are there any games, genres, authors or game/fiction universes that you particularly do or don't like?
I am open to any genre but prefer the world of fantasy.  Anything from dragons and elves to vampires and sorcerers.  The more the magic the more the fun.  The typical 'must save the world' type of roleplays are a favorite.  Apocalypse has become a new love of mine, I recently started  a few in this genre.  Also looking to dive into some steampunk, my other new fav, or sky pirate role play.

* Are there any types of adult content that you do or don't like?
toilet stuff
bestiality
underage stuff
incest
extreme violent sex (extreme violence is ok...extreme sexual violence doesn't interest me)

* You are over 21 years old (or 18-21 with prior approval/invitation from site management to join), and it is legal in your area for you to view adult content.

Yes I am well over 21. I am 32 actually.  Married, kids..a couple of dogs and lots of bills.

* Gender; it's best to be clear on this, since ambiguity (such as, "Well, what do you think I am?") will delay your approval. If your biology doesn't quite match, please indicate clearly the gender with which you identify.
I am a female. I usually play female in my role plays.  Playing a male role is very hard for me, though I have done it occasionally as a secondary character.  I prefer to play with male partners if it is an erotic game, though I am in one female female erotic roleplay...but its a new thing for me.  A fun challenge for my meager writing skills.

* You have read and understand the site rules.
Yes! I read the rules and understand them.

my  writing samples:

*******Lunar Mist

She watched him descend the cliff and approach the small clearing towards his men. It appeared he was the one in charge. Kill the fearless leader as he watches over his men, that will be good for moral. Emma smiled to herself. She shifted her sights over to the one running ahead. "Aww you look uncomfortable, lets loosen you up a bit so you can relax." she softly laughed at her personal game... and pulled the trigger.

The man fell off to the side clearly dead and she quickly sighted the other man, the one she determined was the leader and squeezed off another round. The first man going down caused a commotion so the second was ready, he dodged towards cover. The shot hit him but she knew it wasn't fatal. "Damn!"

Her shots were the signal and vampires that had been waiting poured into the makeshift base camp in hordes. The foul smell of blood already drifting up to where she stood.

"Go." With that one word Marcus and Rick smiled and joined their comrades in the valley, the sounds of battle now echoing around. The wolves would soon realize they were severely outnumbered.

Emma didn't join them, instead she remained in the forest listening. She had no desire to watch or participate. Her and a few others stood watch should any have the strength to make it through the attack.  That was doubtful.

"You do not wish to fight, my sweet?" her father walked up behind her draping his arm across her shoulder.

"No father." she laced her fingers in his hand and turned her face towards his. I'll stay here." she knew that was what he wanted to hear anyway. He wanted her safe from harm, his family had been taken away from him once before and he didn't want to lose her too. 

"Very well, as you wish." after kissing the top of her head he vanished into the trees.

Emma closed her eyes and leaned against a tree and waited.

*****Where did everyone go?

Nothing was the same anymore since the accident. How could one event make everything seem so pointless, useless and dull. Two years before Lynn Harrington would be spending her days chasing her little boy around the back yard and digging in the dirt at the park, maybe even driving him up to the hospital to meet daddy for lunch at work. All that was gone now. In a few seconds two lives were taken form her. While she lay on a massage table at a spa getting the Mother's Day treatment, her husband and son lay in a ditch dieing on the side of the road. A hit an run she wouldn't learn about until the next day when she returned to an empty house.

His family was never really fond of her they didn't even want 'someone like her' marrying into the family. She had met him at the hospital during her first days as a registered nurse. While she was an only child who was adopted by her elderly neighbors after her mother died of an overdose, he was doctor from a family of medical professionals with loads of MD, PhD.D and any other title you can toss at the end of a name. The prince and the peasant girl, he had always joked not caring what his family thought. Things were better when they had a son, they kept in touch often with his family. Grandparents spoiled him with junk from the day he was born and visited often. Lynn's parents died soon after he was born but the small family she had started kept her going. Not any more though.

Since that day two years ago she had been coming home to the same empty house. His family stopped calling as soon as the estate was settled, satisfied that all she 'got' was the house. She slowly pulled within herself, falling into a deep depression and shying away from the few friends she had. Quitting her job she looked for work in another town, she couldn't stand to go to the hospital everyday anymore, or any of the places they went together. Everything moved on with out her. Friends stopped calling and because of the settlement bill collectors did even call. It was almost like she didn't exist without them anymore.

An add in a medical journal, the last issue of a subscription her husband had renewed before his death, described the stasis testing. An experiment on healthy people interested in helping test a scientific break through. The money did not interest her at all, it was the idea of disappearing from it all for ten whole years. By then no one would even remember the tragic widow of the prominent doctor and maybe she could start a new life, start fresh and if it shouldn't work, well, she wouldn't be a loss to anyone at all.

~~~~~~~~

It was disturbing being able to recognize a few of the monitors and instruments being used to maintain her life while in the stasis tube. She had dealt with them often at work, but many were still very odd. The tight suit she wore was more embarrassing than uncomfortable, she hadn't worn anything this revealing since before her husband died, but these scientists were all business. The physical test she took was a simple thing and they seemed to be pleased that she had given birth to a child. She was thankful they didn't ask any more questions, although all of her history was in the form she had filled out prior to the fitness test.

An odd peace came over her as the drugs took effect and the tube filled, for once she was leaving something else behind.

**********Sacrifice

From her vantage point high in a tree on the opposite side of the clearing, she watched them. She knew beforehand what she might find but was not prepared for what lay before her. Having seen enough she dropped silently from her perch to the ground and retreated into the wood a few paces.

“Fools! Meddling with things they know nothing about!”

“See. I told you Merna.” a young heedrin greeted her.

“Ah, Jayden, I believed you. I had to see with my own eyes.” she crouched beside where he knelt and described the scene to him. They had traveled a day to find this place not even stopping to rest. Not two weeks prior she had presented a plea before the Elders on Jayden's behalf, when all the disappearances became more common, but it was turned down. They would not allow accusations of humans to be entered on record without proof. One or two missing heedrin, and scant notes about a fabled bluestone were not enough.

“We'll free the humans.” her voice was a whisper, still thinking over how to go about it.

“What? Free them? Let them kill each other I say.” Jayden was outraged. “They took no thought to killing us why should we risk freeing a handful of them!”

“Listen to yourself! If the Elders thought like you we'd be in a constant state of war!” she knew very well of his mistrust of humans.

“I didn't say anything about war just let them kill themselves.”

“And what then? If conflict arises between two heedrin tribes does that still ring true? We should by pass Elders Law and allow them to slaughter each other? And the humans? We should just gather a few strong heedrin and slaughter the lot? We have gone over this before, Jayden and more bloodshed is not the answer. Neither human nor heedrin.” she paused. “Not by my hand.”

Jayden waited a few moments before responding. He had to admit her words made sense, he just did not particularly care to deal with humans. “Fine then. Free the humans, then what?”

“I haven't gotten that far yet, but it involves getting my hands on the stone and that book. I want that book.”

“Aaaaw! Merna Merna , this is not a jaunt across the wood to retrieve a simple book. According to you the book is death itself, why on Elders Law, do you want that cursed book?”

“Proof Jayd, proof. The Elders want proof, we'll give them proof. As vile as it is that book is still a missing piece of heedrin history AND I have no desire to allow a book that includes me as an ingredient for anything, floating around the countryside.”

“True enough.” he conceded to that line of reasoning. “But what if the humans won't help us?”

“Oh I have a feeling they will. At least I have hope in these particular humans. ” she pulled the hood of her cloak over her head and smiled. “Come. We've no time to waste.”

The pair made a wide path around the clearing, taking to the trees as they drew closer. From her closer view point Merna took note of all the men, their bindings and finally the guards. The setup was almost too easy. Concentrating on the man on her far right she loosened his bands, without leaving the tree. A thought was all that was needed for her to sever a few strands at a time in the thick cords until all it took was a good jerk and he would be free. She repeated the process on the next man as Jayden worked quickly in the dark, freeing the two men on the other end. He slipped back into the woods and waited. The man in the center, that had received the most attention, she saved for last. This time Merna moved closer, actually climbing into the tree he was tied too.

She spoke in her normal voice but it carried to his ear, as if she stood right beside him, softly whispering. "Your bands are loose. This is all we can do for now."

****Knights of Merresti

5:00pm Time to go. Through the glass, Candice watched a guy run up to the door then visibly wilt as he saw the closed sign and checked his watch. She shut her computer down. It had been a long Friday and she was ready to get home and relax long enough to convince herself she could stand to start all over again on Monday. She had worked in the small state license plate agency for three years, although it was not the most glamorous of jobs it paid the bills.

Sliding off her stool she stepped from her partitioned work station hoping the guy would leave before she got to the door. He was still there. He did not look happy. "I'm sorry sir our office is closed." she spoke through the door and turned the lock at the same time, pointing to the 'hours of business' sign. Her pasted on customer smile was getting difficult to maintain, it had been a long week and the last thing she needed was some irate moron fussing about office hours as if her schedule revolved around him. If he responded she didn't know or care, turning her back Candice straightened the forms on the counters and realigned a few stray chairs in the small waiting area. She felt a little pity for him and by the time she worked her way through the narrow office back to her desk, it faded to nothing.

Random things occupied her mind as she gathered her belongings and locked up the office. Whether or not to stop for dinner, should she invite her nieces over for the weekend. As soon as she walked through the back door leading to the employee parking the small spot on her arm began to itch. "Add make an appointment to that mental list." Hiding the black mark that had formed on her right arm over the last couple of days was the only way she dealt with it. Slightly raised and sensitive, the mark was very noticeable on her smooth brown skin. Candice shook her head and a stray, dark curl fell brushing against her cheek. She sighed and sorted through the large key ring searching for the right one. Monday would come soon enough and she could make an appointment then. She tugged on the door to make sure it was locked, threw her bag over her shoulder and made her way to her car.

"Hey!"

The same Mr. Late Guy had come around to the back of the building. She glanced long enough to know it was him and quicken her pace ignoring him completely. Her heels angrily clicked on the pavement as she made the mere twenty yards or so to her car. "I know you hear me!" His voice sounded off, angry but forced, like a bad actor. "Great, he's stupid and drunk!"

The itch on her arm turned to a burn as the man came closer and soon the pain began to crowd her mind. By the time she hit the locks on her keys she could barely move it. She fell against the car dropping her bag to the ground. He was on her now, this close she could see there was something in him beyond reason and alcohol did not seem to be it. His eyes were empty almost as if he were totally detached from what his body was doing. "What is your problem? I can't help you, now get your hands off of me!" As he grabbed her left arm she instinctively swung with her right hand. Her palm connected hard with his chest knocking the wind out of him and forcing him backwards.

A searing hot pain shot up her arm making her scream. Candice jerked the door open falling on her side across the driver seat. Pain made it hard to focus but she managed to slam the car door, confused to see the man was much farther back than she thought he would be. Mr. LateCrazyGuy was struggling to get up. "Oh God, somebody, help me." She whimpered staring at her keys and bag on the ground outside of the car. She laid on the horn hoping the noise would attract someones attention. A second man came around the corner and this man was more odd than the other was crazy. Covered from head to toe in an weird cloak he moved quickly towards the car.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
~Audrey Hepburn~
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »

Welcome Gardenia!

It’s so nice to see three fresh new names applying here and your intro storys have all been well written.   

While we evaluate your application; do you have any pets and why the name Gardenia?

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »

Thank you!

Yes I have a couple of dogs, both wonderful mutts that think they run the place.

I choose the name gardenia because its my favorite flower.  I have planted them all along the front of my house and the smell is heavenly when they all bloom. 

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
~Audrey Hepburn~
Airindel
Skirt
Hunter

Referrals: 2

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 02:03:26 PM »

A warm welcome to World Enough & Time, Gardenia. It is a pleasure to meet you.

In trying to get to know you better, if I may ask, is there anything in particular (music, authors, etc.) that influences your roleplay writing? Too, if you have any questions regarding the site, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Airindel

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »

My music tastes are all over from old school disco and r&b to classical piano and modern jazz, but authors influence me more than music does when it comes to writing. Tolkien, Mercedes Lackey, Rob Thurman, Stephen King a bit of John Saul... just some of the authors (books piled on my desk as i type Grin) that interest me.

~Audrey Hepburn~
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

Referrals: 1

He's Just this guy, you know?

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 03:00:31 PM »

Gardenia!

Welcome, welcome!

Great intro here, and, as Yanaba said, it is nice to see some new faces about (Says the person that's only been here since June, *ahem*)!

So, I see you have good answers to the questions presented to you thus far, but what, would you say, is the best way to take a gun from a Grammaton Cleric?

Bonus points if you can name the movie, and finish the exchange! Tongue

"To thine own self be true, and thou canst not then be false to anyone."  ~William Shakespeare~
Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »

Wah! Grin

You ask him for it!

~Equilibruim~

~Audrey Hepburn~
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 03:15:52 PM »

WOOT!!

Very nice.

You now have my stamp of approval.... You know... in case that means anything. Tongue

"To thine own self be true, and thou canst not then be false to anyone."  ~William Shakespeare~
Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »

Love that movie.

Of course it does! i shall cherish it for eternity..how ever long that is. Tongue

~Audrey Hepburn~
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »

You want to pay me back.. buy my books! LOL

Tell your friends and family! I'll send signed copies! I'll even tap dance (badly) if I must!! *cough*

Ah. Sorry about that.... So uh... welcome! Cheesy

Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 03:40:20 PM »

I saw that moive for the first time a month ago.  I now know why he was picked for batman.  To the Ladies, who agrees with me?  Yummy!  I enjoyed it.. althrough it reminded me of another movie... and now I cant remember the other movie it reminded me of... THX 1138 .. maybe ... something.  My mind is going to drive me crazy untill I remember.

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 03:42:53 PM »

sure ill buy your books!

yes . very very yummy!

~Audrey Hepburn~
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »

*Starts up Equilibrium*

Note me if you'd like signed copies. I can ship them from home and you still just pay retail, since I don't have to use retail mark-up.

Yanaba's read the first one, so you can ask her what she thought before diving in. Smiley

Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 03:53:49 PM »

Correction, Yanaba is half way through the first one because life got too busy and she misplaced it and has been too embarrassed to mention that she hasn’t finished it yet.  But the first half that I read was great!

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 04:15:48 PM »

Well then.... There you have it! Cheesy

Since you paid for a copy already, I can send you a PDF if you want Yanaba. Not sure how much you read on a screen after the posting day is through. But it would cost both of us nothing. Smiley Just let me know.

Airindel
Skirt
Hunter

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 04:25:53 PM »

I saw that moive for the first time a month ago.  I now know why he was picked for batman.  To the Ladies, who agrees with me?  Yummy!  I enjoyed it.. althrough it reminded me of another movie... and now I cant remember the other movie it reminded me of... THX 1138 .. maybe ... something.  My mind is going to drive me crazy untill I remember.

Yes, Mr. Bale was a very good choice for Batman. Smiley
Equilibrium reminded me of Orwell's 1984 and Fahrenheit 451
HairyHeretic
Facilitator
Wanted

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »

So, I see you have good answers to the questions presented to you thus far, but what, would you say, is the best way to take a gun from a Grammaton Cleric?

With one of these Smiley

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 04:38:47 PM »

What is that? An AS-50?

.50 caliber semi-automatic, ten-round magazine, effective, accurate range of around 10,000 feet?

I've always wanted to fire one of those.

HairyHeretic
Facilitator
Wanted

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 04:58:51 PM »

Barrett light 50 sniper rifle.
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 05:15:22 PM »

Looks like fun. Smiley

Never fired anything that large before. Although I did fire a .50 black powder flint-lock a couple times. Tongue

HairyHeretic
Facilitator
Wanted

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 07:55:11 PM »

A light 50 can punch through an APC or choppers armour. I think thats what it was designed to hunt. If it hits even an armoured person, they're dead.
Oreo
Skirt
Wanted

Referrals: 9

I hear voices...

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »

Awesome Gardenia, I am so glad you followed Soran. The weather looks perfect here.  Grin

Fill me a bowl of wine. Give me a watch. Saddle white Surrey for the field to-morrow.
Look that my staves be sound, and not too heavy... So, I am satisfied.
Give me a bowl of wine. I have not that alacrity of spirit,
nor cheer of mind, that I was wont to have. Is ink and paper ready?
                                     ~ King Richard III - Shakespeare
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 09:19:24 PM »

A light 50 can punch through an APC or choppers armour. I think thats what it was designed to hunt. If it hits even an armoured person, they're dead.

I'm more of a swords and staves fighter myself, but when I have to go ballistic I prefer compact an accurate. That's why I picked up the Five seveN from FNH. Would love to get a P-90 to accompany it, but not being LEO means I can't get the mil-spec version and the PS-90 just isn't the same... Sad

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 10:28:58 PM »

Awesome Gardenia, I am so glad you followed Soran. The weather looks perfect here.  Grin

I am too. Couldn't resist when he said both of you came.  Yes, the weather looks great here. Grin

~Audrey Hepburn~
HairyHeretic
Facilitator
Wanted

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 08:01:16 AM »

I'm more of a swords and staves fighter myself, but when I have to go ballistic I prefer compact an accurate.

I prefer being invisible and out of range of retaliation Wink

Much safer that way.
Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2009, 10:57:47 AM »

With one of these Smiley

[img]http://world.guns.ru/sniper/barrett_m82a1.jpg[/img]

i want one of those Tongue

~Audrey Hepburn~
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 11:08:12 AM »

With one of these Smiley

i want one of those Tongue

Me too.Mostly just so I can say I have one. Smiley

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »

I'd like to mount one on top of my car.  No problem finding a parking spot then. Grin

~Audrey Hepburn~
Soran
Geriatric Crusader.
Fella
Grifter

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2009, 12:12:27 PM »

Actually, I'd just like a tank....you wouldn't have to worry about finding a parking space, just park on other cars  Wink

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 12:17:55 PM »

true ...but where would i put my groceries?

~Audrey Hepburn~
Soran
Geriatric Crusader.
Fella
Grifter

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

details.....details.....  Grin

Soran
Geriatric Crusader.
Fella
Grifter

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2009, 12:46:29 PM »

At least you couldbn't get clamped! Although it would be hilarious to watch them try!

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2009, 01:26:18 PM »

I think it's the Israelies that have a main battle tank with space for 6 fully-geared soldiers. Imagine a mini-van/armored assault vehicle crossover!

I bet it really hurts at the gas pump though. I think it's diesel...

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »

Yeah it would hurt, but it would be awesome!

~Audrey Hepburn~
Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »

*Starts up Equilibrium*

Note me if you'd like signed copies. I can ship them from home and you still just pay retail, since I don't have to use retail mark-up.

Yanaba's read the first one, so you can ask her what she thought before diving in. Smiley

ooh! reading a sample of your book on smashwords.   like what I see! Grin

~Audrey Hepburn~
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2009, 08:30:34 PM »

Welcome to the WEaT Gardina

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2009, 08:40:30 PM »

Thank you, so much.  Glad to be here. Grin

~Audrey Hepburn~
Oreo
Skirt
Wanted

I hear voices...

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2009, 08:43:39 PM »

Sweet, Gardenia. Did I ever mention that is one of my two favorite flowers? I had the opportunity to smell a night blooming cereus twice in my life. The scent is heavenly, but they only bloom once a year for the span of one night. You have to stay awake to savor its fragrance. I hope your stay here is as sweet.

Fill me a bowl of wine. Give me a watch. Saddle white Surrey for the field to-morrow.
Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »

Aww! Thank you Oreo!  It is my favorite flower too. My front yard is filled with them and when I sit on my deck while they are all blooming it is my little piece of heaven.  I have even made my own perfume from fresh petals.  Divine!

~Audrey Hepburn~
Oreo
Skirt
Wanted

I hear voices...

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2009, 09:07:15 PM »

Alas, I only have one Gardenia bush, the deer have eaten it back every year. I have high hopes for it to bloom next year though since I finally got a fence up to keep them out.

Gardenia
Skirt
Grifter

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2009, 09:37:54 PM »

Hmm. The deer around here don't touch my gardenia's, they have too much fun with my vegetable garden.

~Audrey Hepburn~
PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »

Welcome aboard!! Cheesy

Oreo
Skirt
Wanted

I hear voices...

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2009, 12:54:51 AM »

lol, I have redneck deer, they eat anything. They even ate my iris' and fruit trees. This was the first year I got anything worthwhile out of my orchard and grapes.

PaulLell
Fella
Double O

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2009, 12:56:14 AM »

They ate everything out of my parent's garden this year too. All they were able to harvest was the potatoes and carrots!

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Hi peoples
Jump to: