World Enough and Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
33995 Posts in 1435 Topics by 356 Members
Latest Member: Lurker
* Home PM Inbox SMF Help User Guide Site Rules Staff Members Tag Search ZC Blog Fiction & Art Login Register
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Now Introducing...Spynmaster!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Now Introducing...Spynmaster!  (Read 3328 times)
Spynmaster
Passionate Cyclone
Fella
Grifter

Referrals: 0

« on: August 19, 2013, 01:40:37 PM »

Hello peoples! Spynmaster here!

For those who's heard of me, you know me from forums like House Eros, Elliquiy, Blue Moon, and Lunar Radiance. For those who haven't, nice to meet you! Cheesy

I heard of this place from Vekskid's announcement about the move from E & BM, and I'm always for new RPing ventures, so here I am.

I've done mainly & mostly fantasy-based RPing, going into many sub-genres, such as Medieval Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, High Fantasy, Sword & Sorcery, and Science Fantasy. I often try to do adult-themed RPs, and such requests will include my well-made kink lists, which I expect people to look at since I'll be looking at their interests and limits all the same.

As far as canon goes, I have a very limited list of those I want to play, and seldom play those. I mainly play original stories & plots, and I can come up with those no problem, and I get good compliments about them.

Now, for unalike kinks, or anti-kinks, they are as goes: Scat, Watersports, Toilet play, Blood, Snowballing, Extreme Bondage, Pain-play, Kink-related Violence, Mutilation, and Enemas.

Any other info about kinks can be read here on my F-list. [url=http://www.f-list.net/c/spynmaster/]http://www.f-list.net/c/spynmaster/[/url]

Now for a sample of my writing:

In a land surrounded by beautiful wilderness, there was a kingdom who lived in elegance and beauty, yet they also a strong people. As the kingdom of Averland lived in the beauty of nature, they also handmade virtually everything around them, understanding the value of hard work. Every house was constructed from the ground up, and every brick was handcrafted. Every vegetable, grain, and animal was tended and watched over until it was time to harvest, which was done with precision and care. Every piece of clothing was  and designed with the wearer in mind, mortified each time, making sure each instilled great comfort & beauty while providing functionality & durability. As for their fighting skills, each warrior toned their body to the peak of physical ability, and then pushed harder in their environment to ensure its growth. Also, every warrior filled their mind with the knowledge of their ancestors, and then put it to practice to gain their own knowledge.

The royal family was no exception to the concept of hard work, yet still, they're lifestyle was still considered luxurious. The king & queen were protected by the the strongest in their kingdom, always inspiring their peasants to live their lives to the fullest. They handled matters themselves, making sure all were happy under their rule. They also worked hard to ensure that their maturing daughter would find a lover to help her ascend and take the throne in the event of their death.

The princess was a curvaceous beauty, her curves hugged by her elaborate clothing, enhanced by jewelry, accessories, and makeup, though she clearly didn't need it to retain her natural beauty. Despite her looks, she worked just as hard in her palace as her parents did and as her people did, not only to keep herself looking beautiful, but to keep herself strong & graceful. All of her kingdom looked upon her as she walked past every day, enamored by her looks, her sweetness, her compassion, and smile.

Despite all of this, as strong, as beautiful, as peaceful as this kingdom was, nothing could've protected them the doom that befell them. They had no idea that weapons were being placed and armed around them. Balistas, catapults, cannons, slings, all with the intent of disrupting the tranquility that had comforted the kingdom for years. As the first of the bombs were deployed, the resulting destruction was shocking. Fires, poisons, gases, tar, even filthy & infectious animals were used as ammunition. The castle was no safer as the projectiles shattered its walls and destroyed their security. Afterward, masked individuals raided the town, slaying the peasants so cruelly and violently, ensuring their slow, painful, agonizing death. Once they had slain the townsfolks and raided their goods, they moved onto the castle, where they bested the guards and knights, moving on to slay the king in the gruesomest way, while raping the queen, eventually killing her as well. The princess was actually kept alive...after she had been knocked out, due to her fighting back and losing.

What was left of beautiful Averland is now nothing more than devastated ruins, corrupted by all the warfare that had been used. And the princess...what would become of her? As traders and visitors soon learned of what happened, particularly of the princess' plight, a search was soon conducted for her whereabouts. Evidence soon led them to the Thule, a dark & treacherous land, where the infamous Dark Serpent Clan held up their trap-riddled lair. The Dark Serpent Clan were notorious for their uncanny stealth, their knowledge of traps, weaponry, and killer devices, and their near flawless killing ability. No one was safe when they struck, and they left only rot & ruin in their wake. No one who entered their tower came back alive. Meanwhile, the princess was left in her room, on the highest floor of their tower. She was well-kept, despite her atmosphere, but this did little-to-nothing to hide that she was now a prisoner, her fate unknown to her...

I hope I get a chance to play with some old friends, and new ones.

"Do it with all you've got, or don't bother."
http://www.f-list.net/c/spynmaster/
Oreo
Skirt
Wanted

Referrals: 9

I hear voices...

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 01:50:31 PM »

Nice to meet you Spynmaster. Two people from E now that I didn't know before. May I ask where your love for fantasy began? For me it was eons ago with LOTR. Then I discovered fantasy was easier to write than present time drama. I could make up anything I wanted. =D

Fill me a bowl of wine. Give me a watch. Saddle white Surrey for the field to-morrow.
Look that my staves be sound, and not too heavy... So, I am satisfied.
Give me a bowl of wine. I have not that alacrity of spirit,
nor cheer of mind, that I was wont to have. Is ink and paper ready?
                                     ~ King Richard III - Shakespeare
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 01:54:13 PM »

Hey there Spynmaster, Welcome to World Enough and Time.

Could you please verify that you are over the age of 21 and that you have read and understood the site’s rules?  Thank you.

In your opinion, which leads to a more interesting story; the enemy being a dragon with sentient intelligence such as Smaug from the Hobbit or an enemy having access to dragons with more animal intelligence such as Daenerys from Game of Thrones?

Remy Vonn
Wife, Mum, Friend.
Skirt
Hunted

Had we but world enough, and time.

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 02:16:44 PM »

Hi there and welcome. I hope you enjoy.  Smiley

I roleplay on the open public forum only.
Please do not pm asking for private rp via IM or Messenger. Thank you.

Thinking out Loud. My OOC proposals and Introduction.

Posting rate, 4 to 5 days.
Spynmaster
Passionate Cyclone
Fella
Grifter

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »

The pleasure is mine Oreo.

My love for fantasy started with video games, RPGs to be exact. Ironically, I suck-diddly-ucked at RPGs back then, 'cause my first game was Super Mario Bros., a platformers. I wasn't even familiar with genres back then. However, everything changed when I played up the PSX game that changed my view on games forever. Alundra. It was easy to play and addicting to want to finish, yet challenging with puzzles & combat. Cementing my love for RPGs was Tales of Destiny(making the Tales series my top series), and Star Ocean the Second Story. And ever since then, I've pursued different RPGs to try, from Action RPGs, to Strategy and Tactical RPGs, to the Turn-Based RPGs.

It was about the time I was getting used to computers at school was where I found my first RPing chatroom, Sailor Moon Chat from beseen.com. I wanted to do more and more RPing after that, 'cause I could play with fantasy all I want, making my own characters, and eventually I began using RPing forums, which let me work on and expand my writing skills.

It's been a fantastical journey.

Now, to answer other question, I am indeed over 21 years old, and I have read the rules. I am male, and I am heterosexual.

As for what would make an interesting story, it's a real toss-up for me. The enemy that's the dragon with all the intelligence could engineer an army that would do all the dirty work, only using his own talents when a dire situation arises while the identity of the dragon keeps a secret, allowing said dragon to use its human form to slip around the land undetected by normal folk, gathering information.
If the person was commanding dragons with intelligence, it would be also interesting, having to control all of those dragons without invoking a revolt, while on the other hand, that person would have serious, hard-to-beat firepower on their side. Plus, the person can use their DNA to make similar dragons to have in the future, tweaked and customized for effectiveness.

Oreo
Skirt
Wanted

Referrals: 9

I hear voices...

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 02:40:15 PM »

Ooooo how interesting. I started playing games on a little 2D RPG site and discovered RP in a little corner forum. After that I couldn't stop wanting to hatch plot bunnies and play games. *Loves Star Ocean too*

Fill me a bowl of wine. Give me a watch. Saddle white Surrey for the field to-morrow.
Look that my staves be sound, and not too heavy... So, I am satisfied.
Give me a bowl of wine. I have not that alacrity of spirit,
nor cheer of mind, that I was wont to have. Is ink and paper ready?
                                     ~ King Richard III - Shakespeare
Yanaba79
Directrix
Operations

Referrals: 11

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 02:47:51 PM »

Welcome to the site!   

Spynmaster
Passionate Cyclone
Fella
Grifter

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 02:49:36 PM »

Ah yes, thank you! =D

Lilias
La Blanche
Femme Fatale
Hunted

Referrals: 702

Pas a pas se va luènh.

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 02:50:52 PM »

Welcome to the quiet corner, you just caught us on a busy day. Wink

Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm mad, but not ill.
The Lists <> The Games <> Journal

NaNoWriMo 2013: Won at 52,268 words!
Tags: spyn_intro  spyn-tro 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
World Enough and Time  |  The Hall  |  Please introduce yourself...  |  Enticed and Introduced  |  Topic: Now Introducing...Spynmaster!
Jump to: